Join the Biggest Network of Podcasters
Anywhere Online - For FREE
What is this?
Welcome to Podcasters Unite. This is an online collaboration group where fellow podcasters can network, seek out support and pool resources to help grow their shows.
Podcasting can be a lonely task and once you take the leap and finally have a show it can be hard to find other people in your immediate network that have the same interests and the same inspiration to broadcast, and that is exactly why this group exists.
We use Base Camp HQ to collaborate on ideas, share files and create accountability to one another within the group. If you join in we expect you to participate, behave like a pleasant human being, and of course, seek assistance where you have gaps, after all that is what this is for!
What do I get when I join?
- Access to dozens of other podcasters you can network with
- Regular training on all sorts of topics related to podcasting and growing your business
- Access to pooled resources that will grow over time – you’ll need to be respectful of others IP and not share it around. It’s meant for this group only
- Weekly zoom calls where we have live question and answer sessions on all sorts of topics related to podcasting and the associated business opportunities
- Lots of new friends and fantastic relationships
Is there a cost?
Nope, this group is totally free and will remain free for the foreseeable future. It doesn’t make sense to charge people to help each other, instead it makes more sense to bring like minded people together and give them the tools they need to be successful.
There has never been a revenue model associated with this group nor is there a plan for one. Base Camp HQ gives us an unlimited number of people for free and we carry the cost, so fill in the form and lets get you on the inside.
Who owns this group?
This group was created and founded by Robert Brus who is the owner of the Go All In podcast and the website you are on right now. Robert is a highly experienced digital marketer and business owner with more than a decade of experience in the online space.
Robert is a highly networked individual that takes great pride in connecting people for mutual benefit. It is within these relationships that opportunity lies so come on over, fill in the form, get accepted and see if you can find your next guest, your next JV or even your next business partner.
What are the rules to join?
- You must already have a podcast listed in iTunes
- You must behave in a respectful manner
- There is a 1 strike and your out policy of bad behaviour
- Anything considered unreasonable will not be tollerated
- Just be a normal and nice person and everything will be fine